Social Media Management
Social Media Management is a service from SEOphee.com. Social Media Management stands for how to attract your visitor from social media (OTT) most likely from Over The Top.
- Google Map
- Google My Business
And Many More
To create good social media strategy, SEOphee will use good approach, like good content to pulish on socila media, good image and video to support your campaign.
Please contact us to do a check. Before we try to help you with social media management, our team will ask a few things about:
- What social media do you need?
- How many times per day do you need to post?
Social Media Management Plan
Social Media Management
The duties of a Social Media Management are not much different from a social media specialist. However, there are more significant responsibilities to work with, some of them are:
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase the number of engagements
- manage all social media platforms from brands or companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- plan and create a content plan and present it to the team
- develop and organize competitions and campaigns to promote the company or brand
- write exciting blogs or articles
- creating effective multimedia content
- build good relationships with influencers both on social media and in-person
- organize and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on the performance of each brand’s social media accounts using tools such as Google Analytics or insights provided by Facebook
- managing junior staff in the field of social media
- educate other staff in using social media to promote the company
- communicate with clients by telephone, email, conference call, or face to face
Must-Have Skill | Copywriting
It is also possible that a manager will still take care of several clients’ social media accounts even though the portion is smaller than the juniors.
However, each brand has different characteristics and target audience. A manager’s task is to adjust the writing method according to the character of the brand itself.
Therefore, excellent writing skills are one of the requirements that must be met to become a social media manager.
Not only regular writing but copywriting is also needed, you know! What is copywriting? Copywriting is a shorter but still attractive type of paper.
Must-Have Skill | Research
This research is needed to find the latest trends, styles in creating content or campaigns, and even competitors.
All decisions will be the manager; don’t let the content seem monotonous and irrelevant.
Research is also useful for finding inspiration and also honing creativity.
If a manager is continuously focused on existing work and does not have time to look for inspiration, there is undoubtedly no progress in the team and the content he creates.
Must-Have Skill | SEO knowledge
Content is vital in SEO strategies, and social media managers are the prominent supporters of this content.
Must-Have Skill | Expert in social media
Understanding social media may not always be accessible because of the changing and unstable state of social media.
Trends will also come and go at unpredictable times, and there is no specific formula for social media.
SEOphee Social Media Service
This is only a few Tips from our Social Media Management Service, make sure to contact us and get more tips about your Social Media Management.