You can contact us in the following ways:
- You can contact us via the contact us form above that we have provided.
- Or you can press the LiveChat button under the right corner.
FAQ About SEO
Is SEO an inexact science?
This is not often asked questions, but this statement usually appears in the discussion.
But that is not true.
SEO is an Exact Science
- Google and other search engines have algorithms to rank websites in search results.
- That is, the ranking is not random. But some factors cause a website to be ranked at the top and why a website is penalized
- SEO is an exact science because machines are running with an exact science
- If there is a statement “inexact science” search engines frequently update, but for SEO, it is an exact science
- If you want to create a high ranking website/content, there are things you can do
- And we are not just hoping for uncertainty.
Why is it that when I ask questions about SEO, the answers I always get are different?
- There are many paths to SEO.
- To be able to get rank 1 in search engines, not everyone uses the same method.
- Search engines always have an update every time.
- Even though they are different, it doesn’t mean one of them is wrong.
- But because this is the internet, so you shouldn’t just believe what other people say. When learning new things, think logically.
- After that, try it yourself.
Not all strategies are suitable for all types of websites.
Why my website is not indexed yet? How do you get indexed?
- We need to clarify first because many are wrong with this term. Many think being indexed means that they have entered page 1 for the keywords they want.
- No, indexed means your website is already in a search engine (even though on 100th rank).
- To check, use the keyword site: yourdomain.com
- If there is a result, it means that it has been indexed.
- Meanwhile, it means that it has not been indexed (new website) or has been penalized if there is no.
- Then, what must be done so that your new website is indexed?
- You can enter your website into the google console, don’t forget to enter your sitemap there.
Generally, automatically after 1-2 days after registering, your website domain will be indexed.